Saturday, March 12, 2011

Things I've been messing with.

So I haven't figured it all out yet, apparently being smarter than the camera is hard work. I have, however, been playing around (a lot). I've also been trying to learn what makes a great picture before editing. Today I went out to cutler marsh and took a bunch of pictures and didn't like a single one of the marshes when I looked at them again. I did however find these strangely wonderful.

They are the charcoal grills set up by a picnic area and I really didn't expect anything of them. I also went out in search of some golden photo near my apartment and came back with a lot less than I was anticipating. I found that the more experimental the shot, the more I enjoyed the look. I was still, trying to make something of nothing.

And when I got tired of wading around in the mud (seriously, it's really muddy out there right now), I took these of one of my guitar.
So what did I learn from all this? When photographing anything, its more important to focus on composition than anything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment