Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Railroads and Faces

Its past time for another post! I went to Saint George this weekend to visit my brother and this was the most normal shot he would give me.I also snapped a shot of my dad a while back that turned out surprisingly well considering he's sitting at a Walmart card table in my apartment playing "hand and foot."This week I decided I needed to get out and get a little more familiar with my camera regardless of my subject. So I went out with the intent to shoot the clouds and instead ended up running back and forth taking self-portraits using the timer.


If you disregard all the butt-shots, shots with only my legs or shoes, and scenes where I'm half in view (or less), I think I'm getting better with capturing stuff. I guess now it's time to start taking requests.

1 comment: